Thread: MySuperlist

Default MySuperlist

Is a new app from MySupermarket which sounds good from reports on MSE

Any idea how it works after you've bought the product? I'm a bit lost

Quote Originally Posted by EC23 View Post
    Is a new app from MySupermarket which sounds good from reports on MSE

Any idea how it works after you've bought the product? I'm a bit lost
    Bought the product. ? EC23. I downloaded the free app !!! cannot help as yet as to what this will be of benefit yet. will get my kids to help on this one though !!! Hope that someone here will give some tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by M123 View Post
    Bought the product. ? EC23. I downloaded the free app !!! cannot help as yet as to what this will be of benefit yet. will get my kids to help on this one though !!! Hope that someone here will give some tuition.
    Hi M123

I downloaded the app and bought walkers crinkles, but don't see how I snap a receipt, getting frustrated!

Thanks

Has anyone made this work? I'm quite happy with mysupermarket but would like to get the cashback when bought in store. My android phone won't let me download the app - anyone using it know if you can just photograph your receipt and send them that and is so what is the email address you send it to
    TIA
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere

Default Problems.....

I used it a few times on my IPad. Made up my list, bought the items, clicked to say shop completed and claim cash back. Was prompted to take photo of receipt as a camera icon appeared, then pressed send. Seemed straightforward, however nearly two weeks on still having problems..... not too happy with them at the moment. Got email to say receipt photos were not clear and to send more. Got no reply. Tried live chat and it crashed. More emails and no reply. Got over 20 due from them and will certainly not be doing any more till it is sorted.

Seemed great till it all went pear shaped.

Quote Originally Posted by 80934 View Post
    I used it a few times on my IPad. Made up my list, bought the items, clicked to say shop completed and claim cash back. Was prompted to take photo of receipt as a camera icon appeared, then pressed send. Seemed straightforward, however nearly two weeks on still having problems..... not too happy with them at the moment. Got email to say receipt photos were not clear and to send more. Got no reply. Tried live chat and it crashed. More emails and no reply. Got over 20 due from them and will certainly not be doing any more till it is sorted.

Seemed great till it all went pear shaped.
    Hmm thanks I think I'll leave it for the moment then as they are things I wouldn't buy normally
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere

Just an update about my problems with mysuperlist - they have now been sorted out. It seems they are having teething problems due to the unprecedented demand. Hopefully things will settle down; I'll give them another chance.......

Just wondered if anyone uses mysuperlist cashback.

I made my list this morning and got 3 items for cashback in asda and 2 in sainsbobs and of those only 1 item is still on the cashback list this afternoon.

I've sent them an email with a photo of my receipt but if I don't hear from them then the items will be returned, so annoying
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

mhoc.....it can be a bit temperamental.....sometimes I find things disappear from the list but reappear in the morning.
    This happened recently with the heroes....I bought them in asda and when I went to submit they had gone, but they reappeared in the morning, so sent receipt then.
    Once you get the hang of it I find it quite good.....also use shopitize, clicksnap and snap and save apps....recently treated myself to an iphone and am making the most of all the cashback available.