Thread: Free Special K red berries with online orders to 30.09.13

Default Free Special K red berries with online orders to 30.09.13

Picked up from the MSE Elite thread. There is someone on there ordering a single 10p Flump sweet and doing a click and collect for that and the free cereals. Why do people have to take the p to such an extent? I wouldn't have the nerve to collect it.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Picked up from the MSE Elite thread. There is someone on there ordering a single 10p Flump sweet and doing a click and collect for that and the free cereals. Why do people have to take the p to such an extent? I wouldn't have the nerve to collect it.
    I agree it is taking the p ... and now it will get hammered.

But it is being paid to shop

If anyone has any spend and saves to use up and any tesco coupons for stuff they actually need, it would be worth putting a shop together and generating a price promise. The cereal is ?2.69 in Tesco and ?2.00 in Asda.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    I'd like to say 'I don't believe it' but of course I do.

I just would not have the brass face to collect it.

Guess its back to that line again, but I have come to the conclusion that some people just don't have one.
    Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy - Groucho Marx

do you have to put a code in to get this free?
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere

Quote Originally Posted by Petermo View Post
    do you have to put a code in to get this free?
    I think it's finished.

Some people were charged and told by Tesco it was only a recipe that was free although I've also seen others confirm they did get it for free!