Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone tried NoNo Hair Removal System?

Default Anyone tried NoNo Hair Removal System?

I am thinking about getting one of these, but not sure if it is all that is says.
    Anyone here tried it out and would you reccommend?
    I won't be paying for it but will be buying it...(waiting until Boots point event evening later this month) as it is a belated gift.

I had one of the Boots own ones and it was great. However wish I hadn't got rid of it as 3 years later I need a "touch up". I used it mainly on my legs and underarms.

I did get Salon laser for "other" areas on Tesco points - wish I'd just used the Boots machine in honesty!
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Interested too, saw Argos now sell the mens version and I have a good number of vouchers to be used there.

I'll be interested in a restorable system

Quote Originally Posted by far canel View Post
    I'll be interested in a restorable system
    Everyone always wants what they haven't got !

It's going to depend on how much hair you want to remove and what colour it is; nevertheless I've only really heard that products like this are poor compared to salon treatments. The low power and small surface area can make it take ages to get anywhere with them...

30 seconds of research online will show you post after post of people slating this item.

Quote Originally Posted by TetrisX View Post
    30 seconds of research online will show you post after post of people slating this item.
    Thank you, I am aware of that but I was interested if anyone on PTS had tried it...it has mixed reviews. So I'm undecided.

If it has mixed reviews won't plenty of people be selling theirs now? How much are they going for on eBay?

Has anyone tried the Phillips Lumea 03 version - I got one for 250 about a month ago but haven't taken it out of the box yet. I have dark hair in some places! but fair hair on my legs, it says that it will only work well on light skin dark hair - any opinions would be appreciated. I can sell it for approx. 350 on ebay so unsure what to do.
    My avatar is the legend Brandon Flowers - front man for The Killers