Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucy the Dog

checked my nearest Smyths store but it is saying ...Next Available Date : Feb 2014

Aw, she is lovely

Nothing in stock near me either, but have you tried icheckstock.co.uk - if you key in your postcode and argos stock number it will show you if its in stock anywhere near you

Good luck x

Quote Originally Posted by heatherks View Post
    checked my nearest Smyths store but it is saying ...Next Available Date : Feb 2014
    I got that message too.

I have placed click & collect orders with ToysRUs in Preston and Hull, but neither store have actually confirmed they are available for collection. They have both sent me a text saying. 'we will contact you when your reservation is ready for collection' !!

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    I got that message too.

I have placed click & collect orders with ToysRUs in Preston and Hull, but neither store have actually confirmed they are available for collection. They have both sent me a text saying. 'we will contact you when your reservation is ready for collection' !!

That's normal practice for them though, usually you get a text / email within about half an hour - how long since you reserved? Did it show in stock when you did?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    That's normal practice for them though, usually you get a text / email within about half an hour - how long since you reserved? Did it show in stock when you did?
    Yes it was shown as in stock at both stores. I placed my click and collect order and received a text almost immediately. I placed the first order approximately 30 minutes ago. I presume if I don't go to collect one of them the order will just expire.

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    I got that message too.

I have placed click & collect orders with ToysRUs in Preston
    i was just going to write this none available in scotland my nearest store with stock was Preston ...hopefully you will get one tommorow instore

i was just going to write this none available in scotland my nearest store with stock was Preston ...hopefully you will get one tommorow instore
    Thank you, my problem is that Preston is about 70 miles away so I don't want to travel there if it isn't in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    Aw, she is lovely

Nothing in stock near me either, but have you tried icheckstock.co.uk - if you key in your postcode and argos stock number it will show you if its in stock anywhere near you

Good luck x
    Thanks Pumpkin this will come in handy save me checking all my local stores two at a time

Thanks Pumpkin this will come in handy save me checking all my local stores two at a time
    Yes I agree, thank you Pumpkin. When I did check I just got a list say 'Unable to check stock at xxxxxx' for all the stores starting at my most local one and all showing as out of stock.

59 odd on Amazon