Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tesco - 72 bottles of San Miguel for 48 + 20 cashback

Default Tesco - 72 bottles of San Miguel for 48 (now 42) + 20 cashback

Packs of 12 x 330ml bottles of San Miguel are in the new 2 for 16 offer at Tesco.

Quidco are doing 10 clicksnap cashback when you buy 3 of these packs and the offer can be redeemed twice. Link.

As I understand it you can redeem an offer twice in the same transaction, so if this is correct, you can buy 6 packs for 48 and get 20 cashback.

This cashback deal is for online orders only, so you have to factor in delivery or collections charges, but there again there's the potential to use online codes.

** Update, as of 20/11/13 these packs are in the 3 for 21 deal so even cheaper.

Edindevon
    Last edited by Edindevon; 21st November 2013 at 17:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Edindevon View Post
    Packs of 12 x 330ml bottles of San Miguel are in the new 2 for 16 offer at Tesco.

Quidco are doing 10 clicksnap cashback when you buy 3 of these packs and the offer can be redeemed twice. Link.

As I understand it you can redeem an offer twice in the same transaction, so if this is correct, you can buy 6 packs for 48 and get 20 cashback.

This cashback deal is for online orders only, so you have to factor in delivery or collections charges, but there again there's the potential to use online codes.

Edindevon
    Brilliant find Ed, DH loves San Miguel....last few weeks he liked cheap Cobra...fickle thing isnt he
    Sorry cant rep you, so here a instead

What's the best before date on these roughly? Need for wedding next July. I don't mind out of date beer but don't want to serve it then really!
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    What's the best before date on these roughly? Need for wedding next July. I don't mind out of date beer but don't want to serve it then really!
    I will post the BB date on mine tomorrow after collected.....as long as they dont get subbed

Quote Originally Posted by julie1024 View Post
    I will post the BB date on mine tomorrow after collected.....as long as they dont get subbed
    Thanks Julie. Appreciate its dependant on age of store stock but just looking for a feel for it.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Thanks Julie. Appreciate its dependant on age of store stock but just looking for a feel for it.
    Dom, BB date is 26/6/14....got all 6 cases, no subs....and 12 3v cards, so a successful trip.

Quote Originally Posted by julie1024 View Post
    Dom, BB date is 26/6/14....got all 6 cases, no subs....and 12 3v cards, so a successful trip.
    Thanks Julie. Will have to wait a couple of months and see what comes up.

I'm picking up my order for 6 packs today.

I wish now that I'd have waited, as the packs are in the 3 for 21 deal from tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Edindevon View Post
    I'm picking up my order for 6 packs today.

I wish now that I'd have waited, as the packs are in the 3 for 21 deal from tomorrow.
    Glad i waited, ( makes a change ) . will make order up with the coke offer and use my 12 off 60.

BARGAIN

isn't there 1 off when you spend 20 in Tesco in the next day or so on clicksnap also? - then you get it down to 10 for 36 bottles ;-)