Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tesco - 72 bottles of San Miguel for 48 + 20 cashback

My cashback tracked today and people on HUKD are also reporting that cashback has tracked just fine.

The cashback deal finishes on Sunday, so you need to order now to get 72 bottles for a net cost of 22.

And of course you qualify for a 5 off a 40 spend Helping Hand voucher.

Have just ordered 6 boxes and 4 boxes of the Coca Cola - used a 15 off a 60 code. Thanks for posting OP

I didnt know you had to go on quidco and order this through there to be delivered to tesco as ordered it from tesco .com and did click and collect but then saw i couldnt upload my receipt so taking it back tomorrow and now have ordered it through quidco

Can anyone tell me how i return click and collect for a refund

Quote Originally Posted by richyp View Post
    isn't there 1 off when you spend 20 in Tesco in the next day or so on clicksnap also? - then you get it down to 10 for 36 bottles ;-)
    has this gone after clicksnap? I have two receipts but can't see it
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere

I only ordered the San Miguel on Friday, collected from Tesco on Saturday morning and the 20 is now showing as confirmed ready for payment on Thursday. Very impressed

Packs of 12 x 440ml cans of Carlsberg Lager are also in the 3 for 21 deal at Tesco and this deal rolls over from tomorrow.

There's now 2 clicksnap cashback when you buy 1 of these packs and the offer can be redeemed 3 times. The offer is for both online and in store purchases.

So 36 cans for 15 after cashback. Link

Note that while the link in my previous post still works, the Carlsberg cashback deal has disappeared from the latest offers page on Quidco Clicksnap. So there could be an issue with this offer.