Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 400+ Avios with Avios Suitcase

1. Default 400+ Avios with Avios Suitcase

Search on Facebook for Avios Suitcase, join and do the tasks. Currently around 400 free Avios on offer.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully a mod can move it into travel schemes?

Works fine. Best thing is that the Avios post overnight.

Note that you need an avios.com account to do this, NOT a British Airways Exec Club account.
    Love Clubcard and Nectar? Visit www.shopperpoints.co.uk for daily deals and news

Did this on one account today - got 100 + 150 + 20 + 20 = 290 points.

Do I have to "initiate" the transfer somewhere OR does this just happen on its own - as the "suitcase app" is now linked to my AVIOS account.

Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully a mod can move it into travel schemes?
    Moved - thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by merchcon55 View Post
    Did this on one account today - got 100 + 150 + 20 + 20 = 290 points.

Do I have to "initiate" the transfer somewhere OR does this just happen on its own - as the "suitcase app" is now linked to my AVIOS account.
    Automatic

Did you 'share' every badge with your FB account? That triggers a few more. (You can share with just yourself on FB!)
    Love Clubcard and Nectar? Visit www.shopperpoints.co.uk for daily deals and news

I shared all 4 badges today, but the total is still showing 290 points - which Raffles stated, went to my Avios account automatically.

I'll check tomorrow and if still 290, will just leave it, and be satisfied with a quick near 1500 avios for the household.

New task for 15 Avios, tweet your Avios goal - takes less than one minute to do.

I do not understand either Facebook or Twitter. Why are all these points appearing on these two forums?

I did open a Facebook account to get a Pork Farms pork pie voucher but never been back. Why would one? Please give us extra points in shops where real people live!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Greenpen View Post
    I do not understand either Facebook or Twitter. Why are all these points appearing on these two forums?

I did open a Facebook account to get a Pork Farms pork pie voucher but never been back. Why would one? Please give us extra points in shops where real people live!
    I don't live in shops but I have Facebook and Twitter accounts to get a few air miles.