Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 400+ Avios with Avios Suitcase

Default 400+ Avios with Avios Suitcase

Search on Facebook for Avios Suitcase, join and do the tasks. Currently around 400 free Avios on offer.

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully a mod can move it into travel schemes?

Works fine. Best thing is that the Avios post overnight.

Note that you need an avios.com account to do this, NOT a British Airways Exec Club account.
    Love Clubcard and Nectar? Visit www.shopperpoints.co.uk for daily deals and news

Did this on one account today - got 100 + 150 + 20 + 20 = 290 points.

Do I have to "initiate" the transfer somewhere OR does this just happen on its own - as the "suitcase app" is now linked to my AVIOS account.

Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully a mod can move it into travel schemes?
    Moved - thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by merchcon55 View Post
    Did this on one account today - got 100 + 150 + 20 + 20 = 290 points.

Do I have to "initiate" the transfer somewhere OR does this just happen on its own - as the "suitcase app" is now linked to my AVIOS account.
    Automatic

Did you 'share' every badge with your FB account? That triggers a few more. (You can share with just yourself on FB!)
    Love Clubcard and Nectar? Visit www.shopperpoints.co.uk for daily deals and news

I shared all 4 badges today, but the total is still showing 290 points - which Raffles stated, went to my Avios account automatically.

I'll check tomorrow and if still 290, will just leave it, and be satisfied with a quick near 1500 avios for the household.

New task for 15 Avios, tweet your Avios goal - takes less than one minute to do.

I do not understand either Facebook or Twitter. Why are all these points appearing on these two forums?

I did open a Facebook account to get a Pork Farms pork pie voucher but never been back. Why would one? Please give us extra points in shops where real people live!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenpen View Post
    I do not understand either Facebook or Twitter. Why are all these points appearing on these two forums?

I did open a Facebook account to get a Pork Farms pork pie voucher but never been back. Why would one? Please give us extra points in shops where real people live!
    I don't live in shops but I have Facebook and Twitter accounts to get a few air miles.