Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry christmas everyone!!!

Default Merry christmas everyone!!!

I know it may be a little early to be wishing a merry Christmas, but on Sunday I spent the day with a 2 1/2 little boy running round in a superman top with cape and a Santa hat putting decorations on the tree(my son not me). I now know what Christmas is about, making little ones happy and have fun and in February I'll have another to enjoy these times with.
    I'd like to wish all of you a very merry Christmas and a prosperous New year.
    Hope Santa brings you everything you wish for even if it is a full peg off 3v cards :-)
    P.s. remember pnp portable north pole.......
    Must take phone to bed, must take phone to bed, must take phone to bed......

Quote Originally Posted by arniep View Post
    I know it may be a little early to be wishing a merry Christmas, but on Sunday I spent the day with a 2 1/2 little boy running round in a superman top with cape and a Santa hat putting decorations on the tree(my son not me). I now know what Christmas is about, making little ones happy and have fun and in February I'll have another to enjoy these times with.
    Hope Santa brings you everything you wish for even if it is a full peg off 3v cards :-)
    yes happy Christmas everyone. Let's hope it's one of peace and goodwill to all men(and women of course).
    Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

Awwwww arniep, your post really made me smile! A very merry Christmas to you and your family, and I look forward to hearing about your new member in February.

Our first Christmas as parents and I can't wait although at 4 months I don't think Toby will quite get the fuss! But still I can't wait to start creating our own Christmas traditions for our family

A very merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year to all my PTS friends

Did think about you Dom and Toby when writing. It's strange how something so small can influence virtually everything you do.
    Must take phone to bed, must take phone to bed, must take phone to bed......

Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Awwwww arniep, your post really made me smile! A very merry Christmas to you and your family, and I look forward to hearing about your new member in February.

Our first Christmas as parents and I can't wait although at 4 months I don't think Toby will quite get the fuss! But still I can't wait to start creating our own Christmas traditions for our family

A very merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year to all my PTS friends
    You have a very good Christmas to look forward to
    In the years to come it will get better as well as little man gets bigger
    Ps next year don't put the chock on the tree till the 24th
    My 4yo just says "me eat it"

Quote Originally Posted by arniep View Post
    Merry Christmas arniep. Loved it when the kids were little, your story brought it all back to me. Mind they still like a nice tree even though they are a lot older now. Love the idea that for a PTS'er a full peg of 3V's is on their Santa list.
    Money frees you from doing things you dislike. Since I dislike doing nearly everything, money is handy - Groucho Marx

Merry Christmas arniep and to you all - may it bring you all you wish for - but mainly I wish you all health and happiness.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Merry Christmas to all!

I envy you with little ones at this time of year, mine are all grown up and no sign of Grandchildren yet!

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas

Merry Xmas!