Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Planning to go to orlando i need tips First timer!!

Quote Originally Posted by sr123 View Post
    Nice - how many seats did you get in the end?
    3 of us on BA and 2 on the Virgin.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    Booked a trip out there in a few weeks over my special birthday. I booked reward seats for my parents too. 2 weeks off point collecting will be good and I've given up until next quarter anyhow.
    I believe they're opening an extra, in downtown Disney, just in time for your trip. Initial rumours are unlimited purchase of giftcards and the gift card display is only pay.coms.
    Disney always make dreams come true

Quote Originally Posted by Yuff View Post
    I believe they're opening an extra, in downtown Disney, just in time for your trip. Initial rumours are unlimited purchase of giftcards and the gift card display is only pay.coms.
    I have heard that the queues to get to the git card display are massive. I suggest buying a pass that allows you to skip the queues.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuff View Post
    I have paid to meet the characters, I've always wanted to meet the person that puts the cards out as they never a) put enough out and b) don't re-stock regulary enough