Thread: ?20 Argos voucher with Sun+ ?1 trial

Default ?20 Argos voucher with Sun+ ?1 trial

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...20_&pc=DigAcq1

Says you can cancel after 7 days and still get it.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Been some iffy reviews of sun plus and offers. Mst say the vouchers never turn up unless you continue on with the membership into month 2 which then costs ?8.99 i think. Worth it still for ?20 voucher.
    I joined three weeks ago and still no voucher, only joined via gifthulk which had an offer, gave me points worth ?4 towards an amazon voucher.
    Im not holding out for my voucher, but ?1 for ?4 of points i thought was ok.
    Last edited by whisky; 19th January 2014 at 09:52.

3. Default

I joined the first time round and had no problems. Received ?10 morrison and another ?5 along with some free lip glosses, although they did take a while to turn up. Easy to cancel after the allocated days.
    1/6/12 = Now mortgage free

Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    Been some iffy reviews of sun plus and offers. Mst say the vouchers never turn up unless you continue on with the membership into month 2 which then costs ?8.99 i think. Worth it still for ?20 voucher.
    I joined three weeks ago and still no voucher, only joined via gifthulk which had an offer, gave me points worth ?4 towards an amazon voucher.
    Im not holding out for my voucher, but ?1 for ?4 of points i thought was ok.
    I think you'll find that most if not all people got their vouchers BUT they took FAR longer than 28 days. I too had ?15 worth of Morries (?10+?5) vouchers and the lip glosses. Some people have been told it takes 28 working days NOT 28 days - so about 6 weeks, say 7 for postal system. It's easy to cancel, just remember to cancel 7 days before next subscription(???) to ensure you don't pay for 2nd month.

I can't find that they have offered us anything but a ?10 Tesco one for a further ?1 subscription. This one looks OK so may try it again.
    NO more Tescos for me and 'customer service?' by Basil Fawlties - WHY didn't they let them watch the WHOLE of the training DVD's?

Ahh, maybe shouldnt of taken any notice of what people were saying on mse. I live in hope for my tesco voucher then.

6. Default

I did this first time around and it took about 6 weeks for the voucher to arrive but I wasn't in any hurry and I also got the lip glosses, a match attax sticker album and a DR who sticker album from the giveaways on the site so it was worth doing for a quid Might sign hubby up to this one....