Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ocado - ?20 off first shop plus free smart pass!

Default Ocado - ?20 off first shop plus free smart pass!

We signed up for this last week, seems a great offer - ?20 off first weekly shop, and a free smart pass for a year - the smart pass is free delivery on Tuesday/wednesday/thursday every week. Our first delivery was also free

Really impressed with our first shop, no subs, free teatowel as a thankyou, delivery booked between 9-10 and arrived at 9:05. Driver offered to take through into the kitchen and took the bags back for recycling too.

Code is: VOU9318789

You'll be emailed seperately to activate your smart pass

Talking

A great offer - thanks for posting Polo
    Geocaching is an outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS

Hi
    thank you Polo
    Just went to take up this offer - but minimum spend is ?80
    I would struggle to make up such a total. My maximum is usually around ?50 as only the two of us now.

Hi Sunflower, sorry I should have included that in the original post.
    Its ?80 for the first shop, but only ?40 for subsequent shops - hopefully this helps? We bulked out our first shop with on offer washing powder and stuff like that.

5. Default

Quidco has ?6 cash back and the ?20 code offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    We signed up for this last week, seems a great offer - ?20 off first weekly shop, and a free smart pass for a year - the smart pass is free delivery on Tuesday/wednesday/thursday every week. Our first delivery was also free

Really impressed with our first shop, no subs, free teatowel as a thankyou, delivery booked between 9-10 and arrived at 9:05. Driver offered to take through into the kitchen and took the bags back for recycling too.

Code is: VOU9318789

You'll be emailed seperately to activate your smart pass

Quote Originally Posted by caravan502 View Post
    Quidco has ?6 cash back and the ?20 code offer.
    Oh poo! Forgot quidco

7. Default

?25 + ?9 cashback @ Quidco min spend ?100 , expires Sun 16th

Here's a similar offer - pay ?29 for ?40 to spend at Ocado plus free six month smart pass:
    https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/ocado

New customers only. There's also a 30% off code this weekend (SALE30) however it doesn't seem to work for me together with this groupon (their e-mail did say selected deals only, so that's probably why).

they sent me an email to see the minimum order is now ?30 but I suspect for new customers you still need the initial ?80 shop

(I was going to say also 25% off sets of 6 bottles of wine but that's mywaitrose)
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

New customer code VOU6289019 gives 25% off when spending ?60 or more!