Thread: Free Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream

Default Free Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Cream in stores until 12.03.14

Take an old hand cream to a Crabtree & Evelyn store and swap for a 25g new one - various fragrances. (Useful size to keep in your handbag). Offer lasts until 12.03.14

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    Take an old hand cream to a Crabtree & Evelyn store and swap for a 25g new one - various fragrances. (Useful size to keep in your handbag). Offer lasts until 12.03.14
    There is a link on their webpage which tells you which stores are on the list - not very many. I was hoping to combine a visit to John Lewis as well but my nearest, Liverpool has no Crabtree

http://www.crabtree-evelyn.co.uk/han...-cream-amnesty
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    Great thanks for this, luckily there is a C&E store on the list that is local to me.

Thank you out local is taking part!

Went today but was refused the free hand cream as the empty hand cream tube I took in was apparently a moisturiser and not a 'hand cream'.
    Won't bother going back as the freebie is only a tiny tube.

This is the perfect offer for my girlfriend, she has like a mountain of creams. Is there any limit to those offers? I mean that tube has to be at least half consumed, can it be redeemed online and what`s most important: creams for men are accepted? http://discount-monster.co.uk/
    I have few, I want to get rid in the future
    Last edited by costin; 30th May 2014 at 18:23.

Offer expired 12/03.