Thread: First ever transaction tracked and then declined

Default First ever transaction tracked and then declined

I joined Quidco and booked our hire car for our US trip through Holiday Autos.

All seemed to go well and it showed up as tracked and has been showing this for over a month.
    I even had a Tracking Receipt email from Quidco .

But today I just happened to check my Quidco account and I noticed it has a DECLINED comment against it

I have raised a claim but it says something about having a waiting list for claims which I really do not understand

I really do not understand why it has been declined as I went through the link to Holiday Autos on the Quidco site and I had not been using any other comparison sites or anything.

Not a good start and feel a bit cheated to be honest!

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.
    My avatar is our lovely ex Battersea doggie who we've been privileged to be "owned by" for the last 17 years !

Best advice I have is to use Topcashback!
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by goodevans View Post

All seemed to go well and it showed up as tracked and has been showing this for over a month.

But today I just happened to check my Quidco account and I noticed it has a DECLINED comment against it

I have raised a claim but it says something about having a waiting list for claims which I really do not understand

I really do not understand why it has been declined as I went through the link to Holiday Autos on the Quidco site and I had not been using any other comparison sites or anything.

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.
    Raise a query questioning why https://www.quidco.com/support-contact-us/ I use quidco and have done for years. Top cash may be better - investigate if you have the time and inclination
    It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled - Mark Twain ♥

i find the same with Quidco it is always the large amounts that are declined yet the ones a few 's or less track no bother

they usually blame the cookies on your computer
    but contact support or raise a claim in against your declined transactions it might take a.few months to sort it out though ...took me nearly a year to get 17 from Haven

sometimes they don;t pay out till you have actually been your trip / used the hire car i know more than didn't pay out till 3 months after my travel insurance date

Quote Originally Posted by goodevans View Post

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks.
    Hi Goodevans,

I am sorry to hear that your first tracked transaction has been declined, you can send in a message as Waterfall has informed you via this link -

https://www.quidco.com/support-contact-us/

We can then look into this further for you and explain the claims process a little further.

Emily