Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quidco cashback party

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah7 View Post
    You could try code START for free delivery.
    thankyou will try it later

I got OH some socks from Marks on click and collect which I would be getting anyway - this is a small store we visit once a week anyway and Ive got food MOCS so I will be going in that direction anyway later this week.

From Dunlemn I got a small pretty glass for 99p - its across the road from Tesco so I will do my shop and walk across the road to collect it.

From Bon Marche I got a t shirt for 2 - a white long sleeved one which will be useful as most of mine I donated to Oxfam last month. There is a free delivery code so I don't even have to go into town to collect this.

And for the final one I used the Viking offer as featured this afternoon on MSE with free delivery.

So discounting this one Ive spent 7.78 on all useful items and I've got 5.16 tracking so an interesting exercise
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    And for the final one I used the Viking offer as featured this afternoon on MSE with free delivery.
    Free hamper with 30 spend (including gift cards)?
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=4929767

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah7 View Post
    Free hamper with 30 spend (including gift cards)?
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/....php?t=4929767
    Yes there is a risk involved but I will use the gift cards anyway so that is no problem. I used my paypal money to pay - this is a combination of cashback, survey and ebay sales money.

I am probably going to do a few more orders of things from the retailers list anyway so if one gets disallowed I will still have more than enough.

And the hamper is an added bonus if and when it comes
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations