Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice on venice

Lovely, we have just booked the same cruise but other way round, Genoa and back from Venice. Have to wait until 1st April next year though!!!! Free with mr t so worth it, 499 each we get our own flights. Enjoy guys

They have confirmed

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm once you land in Venice, you will be transferred to the ship where you will be able to embark straight away.
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere

Quote Originally Posted by Petermo View Post
    They have confirmed

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm once you land in Venice, you will be transferred to the ship where you will be able to embark straight away.
    Just been checking through my info to see if I could find any answers & we embark at Genoa. Cruise No N411B. We are due to land at 9.15am so hopefully will have time to look around depending what time we are due on ship. When we went from Southampton last year, we had a time slot of 1pm but didn't sail until about 3pm. The information isn't really clear what happens - I think I will email & check too Petermo.
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

Printed my e-tickets off tonight & found more relevant info

Check-in Time: 12:30
    Port of Embarkation: Genoa It

TRANSFER FROM AIRPORT TO SHIP: After your arrival at the airport, you will be met by our local P&O Cruises representatives and transferred to the ship. Porterage for up to two bags per person and all local taxes are included. Please note that no drinks or snacks will be provided.
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !