Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TalkTalk price increase

Quote Originally Posted by TetrisX View Post
    Just 10 a month or is line rental on top of that?
    Line rental is always seperate to monthly costs unless you add it into your monthly bill, I always opt to pay up front saving 10% over the year.
    There probably is a better deals than this out there but for us it was the best deal as I always compare different packages and cashback and our new property for some reason was not served by all providers so opted for BT.
    Its a 12 month contract so take the cashback and giftcard into consideration, their paying me as I always change to a better deal after the contract finishes.
    I'm sure at worst their line rental may be 1 or so more expensive per month, I didn't check but didn't look too much more than my new talk talk annual line rental bill for this year.
    We've had BT in the past and they were reliable not like TT mad:

To put it into context, BT Broadband and calls cashback is currently 36.75, Same with BT TV is 57.75.

When I first looked at the latter it was 189, and the other package was obviously less cashback but started around 100. This was plus the 125 voucher. When I applied it had fallen to 63 and now it's fallen again to 57.75.

I'm on the slightly higher rate as I pay 5 a year. My extra returns more than cover this, even though I forget to use it frequently for small items!
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Wow, find it amazing they would offer 100 cashback and 125 gift card on a relatively low monthly deal.
    Last time I took a BT package out via quidco years ago my CB tracked twice and they paid out twice, got a total of nearly 400, well chuffed.

Mine is a circa 30 a month package for a year, so 360 cost and it was 314 back.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

I have signed up with SSE now it's 12 line rental and free broadband for 2 years, 50 from Topcashback too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    You need to put a claim based on what Quidco was on the day you went through TCB though, not what it is now.
    TCB honoured my claim for increased cashback to match Quidco after 4 x days after purchase date!