Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who had the kitchen problems - update?

Default Who had the kitchen problems - update?

Sorry but I can't remember who it was but someone (before the site went down & there were loads of posts lost) had purchased a kitchen & the retailer had given them a different colour & style kitchen. It was only noticed once it was fully installed by the builder & they wanted to know they could do.
    There was various suggestions & I think the last post I read was that you were contacting the credit card company for help.

Just wondered what the latest was? Hope it's good news!

i think it was moonriver?

Hi yes it was me.
    Update- i have written to LLoyds because I put part of the kitchen on a credit card and am pursueing a section 75 claim. I have had a text from them saying they have received my claim and they wil be in touch soon. They received my claim two weeks ago so fingers crossed.
    Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

Good luck Moonriver - hope you get something back :-)
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

Fingers crossed for you!
    Let us know the good (or not so good) news.
    Any idea how long their process will be?

Quote Originally Posted by CD627 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you!
    Let us know the good (or not so good) news.
    Any idea how long their process will be?
    haven't a clue- I'll ring them by Friday to find out time scales
    Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

After jumping through many hoops I had a phone call from LLOYDS credit card today to say that they are letting me keep the fitted kitchen and giving me 8080 which should be in my account in three working days. RESULT! Thank you SECTION 75.

It only took them 10 months!!

Wow Moonriver that's an awesome result! It's like being given a new car or a brilliant holiday!

Well done for pursuing the matter, great result.

What a result! Just goes to show its worth putting part of the balance on a credit card for large purchases. Well done moonriver, are you having the doors changed?