Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Who had the kitchen problems - update?

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,323

    Default

    Yep I think it looks fantastic. And if you are proud of it now then that's a brilliant result.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Yep I think it looks fantastic. And if you are proud of it now then that's a brilliant result.
    thanks Dom.
    Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,834

    Default

    Really good. Thanks for the pics. We have just started to look at kitchens. This is our next project. I am really dreading this !!

  4. #44

    Default

    just added a couple more photos.
    Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    Hi Moonriver,
    well done, your kitchen looks great.
    I completely get where you are coming from 8,000 would make up to me not quite the right colour!
    I am going through a bit of building work at the moment with a new kitchen and I hope mine looks as nice as yours at the end.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Hi Moonriver,
    well done, your kitchen looks great.
    I completely get where you are coming from 8,000 would make up to me not quite the right colour!
    I am going through a bit of building work at the moment with a new kitchen and I hope mine looks as nice as yours at the end.
    Thanks Jen.
    Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    I agree, looks fantastic

  8. #48

    Default

    I know it wasn't what you ordered but it looks very lovely nonetheless .
    After all the trauma it's time to start enjoying it .
    By the way Select Kitchens are nothing to do with the flooring company of the same next door to them ( and who were there long before them).

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rapteam View Post
    I know it wasn't what you ordered but it looks very lovely nonetheless .
    After all the trauma it's time to start enjoying it .
    By the way Select Kitchens are nothing to do with the flooring company of the same next door to them ( and who were there long before them).
    You know the firm and Aberkenfig? Do you know Mr Ham?
    Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

  10. #50

    Default

    No I don't know Mr Ham but have bought lots of flooring ( carpets mainly) over the past 15 years from Select Carpets who are next door to Select Kitchens .They were recommended by a friend a long time ago who develops high end properties and I've always had excellent quality carpets and great service from them. I've recently bought some flooring off Select Carpets ( again) and when I went to purchase said flooring saw the kitchen showroom next door and asked about Select Kitchens as I'm looking to replace my kitchen in my new ( ishly ) purchased ( old) house . The owner of Select ( flooring) said that they had nothing to do with them and seemed annoyed that that they were using the name .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •