Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who had the kitchen problems - update?

Yep I think it looks fantastic. And if you are proud of it now then that's a brilliant result.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Yep I think it looks fantastic. And if you are proud of it now then that's a brilliant result.
    thanks Dom.
    Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

Really good. Thanks for the pics. We have just started to look at kitchens. This is our next project. I am really dreading this !!

just added a couple more photos.
    Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

Hi Moonriver,
    well done, your kitchen looks great.
    I completely get where you are coming from 8,000 would make up to me not quite the right colour!
    I am going through a bit of building work at the moment with a new kitchen and I hope mine looks as nice as yours at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    Hi Moonriver,
    well done, your kitchen looks great.
    I completely get where you are coming from 8,000 would make up to me not quite the right colour!
    I am going through a bit of building work at the moment with a new kitchen and I hope mine looks as nice as yours at the end.
    Thanks Jen.

I agree, looks fantastic

I know it wasn't what you ordered but it looks very lovely nonetheless .
    After all the trauma it's time to start enjoying it .
    By the way Select Kitchens are nothing to do with the flooring company of the same next door to them ( and who were there long before them).

Quote Originally Posted by rapteam View Post
    I know it wasn't what you ordered but it looks very lovely nonetheless .
    After all the trauma it's time to start enjoying it .
    By the way Select Kitchens are nothing to do with the flooring company of the same next door to them ( and who were there long before them).
    You know the firm and Aberkenfig? Do you know Mr Ham?

No I don't know Mr Ham but have bought lots of flooring ( carpets mainly) over the past 15 years from Select Carpets who are next door to Select Kitchens .They were recommended by a friend a long time ago who develops high end properties and I've always had excellent quality carpets and great service from them. I've recently bought some flooring off Select Carpets ( again) and when I went to purchase said flooring saw the kitchen showroom next door and asked about Select Kitchens as I'm looking to replace my kitchen in my new ( ishly ) purchased ( old) house . The owner of Select ( flooring) said that they had nothing to do with them and seemed annoyed that that they were using the name .