Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much have you earned from quidco ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    That's all very well but one member here was adamant about that but had to fight for ages (months) to get them to unfreeze the accounts. Up to you but remember the time and emotion involved is not always worth it.
    Yes i agree with that but as i said i have 2 accounts and other 3 are for family so not too bothered , all accounts bar one are empty now , just one left with some cashback on it and that is close to the max of 50 in Tesco points.

Quidco 1200 from about 8 years shopping etc

TCB 580 from 3 years

Always compare both before making a purchase as they do vary

Special offers etc

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    Quidco 1200 from about 8 years shopping etc

TCB 580 from 3 years

Always compare both before making a purchase as they do vary

Special offers etc

I always use TCB regardless as they give a higher cashback guarantee, so check Quidco and if it is more than TCB then buy via TCB and put a claim in. It takes just seconds and is very reliable, and gives a HIGHER cashback guarantee remember so it will then be a bit more than Quidco.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

In excess of 5000 most of stemming from the jamster days
    It was a mobile ringtone and music download that paid you 1.80 cash back when you downloaded a track for 1.50 of mobile credit it coincided with the good old days when there were loads of free sims with credit available
    I hammered it hard
    Basically free money
    Oh the good old days

Quidco 4322

Topcashback 1527

Kidstart 36 (new in last few months and used for Ebay, Amazon and John Lewis which aren't now available elsewhere, well Amazon is but selectively, this is 2% on everything)

Hubby has also 'earned' around 700 but he drives me insane shopping without it and usually for random larger items - he still thinks the 2 or 3 extra clicks is a lot of trouble even when I offer to do it for him

Since 2006

I used to do well on gambling sites, insurance, a couple of holidays and utility switches and the odd glitchy/free type thing and also when I did a lot of buying on behalf of others.

In the days of online shopping I find it mad that people don't bother - its so easy. I think its the small amounts that make them not bothered but as hardened PTSers know, these add up. There is even some instore stuff now too.

I have my 50 lined up on TCB for next Tesco conversion Feb and am working on getting hubby there for his in the summer.
    Still Waiting

Quidco - 9401.92

TCB - 2,317.91

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist View Post
    Quidco - 9401.92

TCB - 2,317.91
    How much do you spend online?

Am I missing out something here how people get 10 grand + from TCB/quidco

Jamster was BIG winner for me a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyb View Post
    How much do you spend online?

Am I missing out something here how people get 10 grand + from TCB/quidco
    Cashback is a funny metric because someone with a lot is either a spendaholic or someone who took full advantage of opportunities to get get cashback for virtually nothing; someone with comparitively little cashback is either someone who doesn't take advantage of cashback or someone who spends very little in the first place thus it's a bit like comparing how healthy people are by what they weigh without knowing height or % bodyfat.

There are also those who find ways of buying insurance or products for others either through their own account or through multiple accounts. Someone with several addresses or accounts with 2k on each could amass 10k relatively easily.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.