Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much have you earned from quidco ?

About 4k

Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

Between Quidco and TCB 3200. Due to the TCB highest cashback guarantee I only use TCB these days.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

I have had 2400, I keep telling my friends and family but they are either too suspicious or too rich to bother, can't understand why anyone wouldn't use cashback sites if you buy online.

About 4.5k but started using TCB lately and have 5 accounts with them , mainly for tesco points.

Quote Originally Posted by deekmcc View Post
    About 4.5k but started using TCB lately and have 5 accounts with them , mainly for tesco points.
    5 accounts?
    Still Waiting

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyChain View Post
    5 accounts?
    2 for me and one for wife , son and daughter , none for the goldfish yet.

I'd be careful having lots of accounts on TCB. I'm sure you've heard it before but they do shut down accounts if they suspect multiple accounts for the same person. I've had about 50 through quidco but over 3k through TCB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by n3jly View Post
    I'd be careful having lots of accounts on TCB. I'm sure you've heard it before but they do shut down accounts if they suspect multiple accounts for the same person. I've had about 50 through quidco but over 3k through TCB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes I know that but doesn't bother me as quite happy too go back to quidco if needs be and as I said I only have 2 accounts and other 3 are for rest of family.

Quote Originally Posted by deekmcc View Post
    Yes I know that but doesn't bother me as quite happy too go back to quidco if needs be and as I said I only have 2 accounts and other 3 are for rest of family.

That's all very well but one member here was adamant about that but had to fight for ages (months) to get them to unfreeze the accounts. Up to you but remember the time and emotion involved is not always worth it.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.