Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Suggestions on additions to site.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    Must admit I only look at Quidco and TCB
    I also only use TCB-but if you are a TCB member and sign up for emails you get all their offers emailed to you anyway,same for HUKD ,PTS used to be simple-mainly Tesco-too many offers and sub sections can make it complicated,many of them I never looked at,I find HUKD very easy-just a search on the retailer required and current bargains appear,I personally never look at Asda,Home B,Lidl,etc as these are not in my area.I usually use PTS searchbox under "Tesco" etc,but only require current offers.MSE I hardly use,too many subjects over many years still on there.

Many Thanks GIZ

I disagree that you get 'all' their offers emailed to you. HUKD is a very busy site and many great offers are here and gone in hours. TCB do send email digests but again these don't show every offer that is on, and some find new cashback offers that give more back than spent (eg gambling sites) that aren't notified in emails and may not be spotted from a casual look. So there is a need for somewhere to post such things.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

A glitch i have noticed recently on the site to report. I logged on this morning and then not until approx 4.30pm today but the site states only one section has been updated since this morning. When i look at other threads i can see lots of activity after my morning log on time?

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmos View Post
    what about separate sections for Swagbucks / Superpoints?

was thinking of renaming CashBack to "online earning opportunities" then can put them underneath there?
    yes there are some really good sites out there
    I can help with some of them

Quote Originally Posted by tyroleandancer View Post
    Excellent - just made a few changes - I will be changing the order they display in the future but for now just working through things

whats the prognosis so far - positive changes?
    Last edited by Gizmos; 11th January 2015 at 23:12.
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Quote Originally Posted by tyroleandancer View Post
    Sorry - off topic but can't reply to PM Tdancer can you clear some space please?

Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
    Sorry - off topic but can't reply to PM Tdancer can you clear some space please?

Will do