Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions on additions to site.

I would like to see a section for the best supermarker offers for cashback - Shopotize, COS, Mys, Quidco clicksnap and the odd thing that appears on Topcashback.

For instance the Youngs fish flipper things were 1 in Morrisons for a week and also the Birds Eye sausage rolls went to 1 in asda for just one day at the end of the validity dates.

I would also like to see a separate section for Morrisons match and More - a few items have come up that you could buy for bonus points which also gave you match points as it was cheaper elsewhere

Possibly a section where all the offers from chain restaurants could be clumped together eg at Frankie and Bennys my sons got a card voucher worth 10 off when you buy 2 meals form the main menu until 12/02 - more or less 50%

Sainsburys brand match - not sure if this needs its own section - it only matches one supermarket and you still need to buy at least 10 items and its capped at 10 - good if its your only store
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

it's all good asking / wanting new sections but I don't see a lot of the topics being posted anywhere so will people populate them or will they just be lef vacant?
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmos View Post
    it's all good asking / wanting new sections but I don't see a lot of the topics being posted anywhere so will people populate them or will they just be lef vacant?
    Is it easy to remove them if they are not used?

Quote Originally Posted by tyroleandancer View Post
    Is it easy to remove them if they are not used?
    very easy ..

Could we have an avios thread please x

Could I suggest a Credit Card section ?

With recent (ish) things like 4Square / Amex and general Amex offers for example offering money back on shops these might be good to share. I know some are targeted, but not all, and if we could flag them up as we find them then we can bag them as most tend to have a max cut-off.

Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    Could we have an avios thread please x
    There is already an avios thread (somewhere) however under travel we could have a separate section for Avios - give me the yes or no and I will do

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmos View Post
    There is already an avios thread (somewhere) however under travel we could have a separate section for Avios - give me the yes or no and I will do
    I would deff like to see/appreciate a separate section for Avios.

Quote Originally Posted by RT7 View Post
    I would deff like to see/appreciate a separate section for Avios.
    check out new area ... will add more categories - feedback appreciated

I've added a Comparison Shop forum and created sub forums underneath for Asda, Tesco and Morrisons and Sainsbury.

Please check it out!