1 x ASDA Welsh Semi Skimmed Milk 4 Pints (2.27L) 0.89 1.00
    1 x ASDA Tomato Puree (142g) 0.35 0.35
    1 x ASDA Smartprice Instant Mash Potato (120g) 0.28 N/A
    1 x Kingsmill Tasty Thick Sliced Wholemeal Bread (800g... 0.79 N/A
    1 x ASDA Double Concentrated Tomato Puree (200g) 0.45 0.50
    1 x ASDA Smartprice Pineapple Pieces in Light Syrup (5... 0.37 N/A
    2 x Sanex Shower Gel - Dermo Moisturising (500ml)8.38 3.18

Comparison total (compared products only) 10.33 5.35

The Sanex is in a 3 for 5 offer. The 'trigger' is Dove cucumber deodorant 250ml @3.59 - the non compressed one. White with green top & green writing. There are many more Sanex products you can use. Take your pick of the ones on MSM that give a good price comparison. I think this one is one of the best. I took the last 2. Most of the shower gels work.
    Before you shop ALWAYS check prices on MSM at both stores.

Remember triggers don't appear on APG and are NOT counted as as one of your 8-10 items.
    I lost out on 1p each by adding milk and a red onion (who gives a big one?) and a shocking 2-3p on a very small bit of Ginger! lol
    I did pad the shop out by spending 6+ on whoopsies , which also don't show on APG. It's going to make the APG easier to spend without causing too many raised eyebrows.

You can do this shop instore or CC/HD - probably easier instore as it's a low priced basket BUT you can also look for other items that compare well.
    Last edited by Wishes; 9th January 2015 at 03:43. Reason: Extra info
    NO more Tescos for me and 'customer service?' by Basil Fawlties - WHY didn't they let them watch the WHOLE of the training DVD's?

Thanks for this, looks a worthwhile one given the glitch. One thing though - rather than buy a tiny piece of ginger, unless you actually use it, why not just buy something that you'd use anyway? We tend to pad out with chopped toms, baked beans, passsata etc - stuff we use anyway and will keep for years.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Thanks Wishes, I intended to do one a couple of weeks ago and had forgotten how many items so good to have a reminder.

Anyone doing Wishes Sanex shop may want to have a look through the latest half price offers there may be regular items you want to add.

http://www.waitrose.com/shop/Browse/...ype/Half_price
    I've checked some prices and it looks as if MyS is up to date but do check before buying.

Add comfort 42 wash 3.30 in Asda and 1.50 in W
    Put 2 in a sanex shop and an Apg for 9.40

We actually do use the ginger. We use often in cooking plus Hubby has a favourite nutribullet remedy that works wonders on cough colds and phlegm. 2-3cm ginger, pineapple 1/3 tin (hence the tinned pineapple) and pears. Glad others are starting to contribute. Isn't this FAR easier than the 'other' place?
    NO more Tescos for me and 'customer service?' by Basil Fawlties - WHY didn't they let them watch the WHOLE of the training DVD's?

I'm new to this as my nearest Asda is miles away, but I'm going to that town next week so will have a look. Can I ask what a whoopsie is, as I don't want to mess up?

A whoopsie is a reduced item.

Great idea Wishes!
    Lots of half price offers at Waities at the moment which compare well e.g. Activia yoghurt is 2 or 2 for 3 in A and only 92p in Waities.
    Oreo cookies 1.08 in A, 59 in W
    McDougalls flour 1.42 71p

celery 79p in A compares to 69p in W
    Last edited by hippygirl; 9th January 2015 at 22:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishes View Post
    We actually do use the ginger. We use often in cooking plus Hubby has a favourite nutribullet remedy that works wonders on cough colds and phlegm. 2-3cm ginger, pineapple 1/3 tin (hence the tinned pineapple) and pears. Glad others are starting to contribute. Isn't this FAR easier than the 'other' place?

Right ok. Just assumed as you were buying such a tiny piece it was to count as an item rather than something you need. I'd be buying more than a few pence worth if I used it anyway.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Ginger is VERY light Dom. That small piece will do 3 large nutribullets. It's nicer fresh & I sometimes do 2 shops at once with a bit of ginger in each. You don't need a huge piece of ginger to do lots as it is very flavourful when fresh.