Thread: Superpoints

Default Superpoints

Superpoints is a bit like Swagbucks - take surveys and get points and convert these to paypal etc.

https://www.superpoints.com/join/PzN...zryfva9LRiwzgo (referral link)

You also do a daily spin as well that starts of with 20 spins and gets more as you progress through the levels. It does take time to do this but I am working on a script that will run with one click and then you can go off and do other things.
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Question

OMG are they back? I used to do Superpoints but they disappeared quite a few months ago and took my hefty points balance with them...

Poundsinbucks x
    loves making FREE money

I don't need anything else to chain me to my computer - I have enough trouble getting away from it as it is! I stopped doing surveys a couple of years back, as rewards kept changing & catching me out :-(
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

I was going to sign up for it but there are 4 blank bxes with no indication of what needs to be filled in? Presume the top 2 are name and maybe the second two are email and email confirmation?

I used to be a member then it vanished; have re registered now.

The daily spin thing is a pain but you can win quite a few points with it - but having to sit and press button 20 times (yawn) especially on a slow connection. Definitely will be working on the scripting to get that automated - if i get it working would anyone be interested?

The surveys are quite quick to do but dont always qualify for them - but have usually got 8 there a day waiting to be attempted.

Quick click for one point a day is obviously worthwhile

Just need to keep plugging away - have a target of money to be earned outwith of normal salary a month - currently am miles off!

Very interested in automated spin and win, thanks.

Very interested too so far gained just one point from 40 spins. It seems very slow to collect points, any tips?

I've been doing the surveys .. Seem to get better matched in there tha n Swagbucks