Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Clic n Walk (Mobile App)

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    14,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    this sounds interesting, going to give it a try - the ap store seems to be having problems today

    we live in quite a rural location - is this going to be worthwhile for me?
    A lot of the missions are to do at home and worth 40p a go
    I seem to cash out 3 every 10 days or so. Very little work.

  2. #22

    Default

    What are the Cs when the money is 0.00?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    14,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baconbap View Post
    What are the Cs when the money is 0.00?
    They are click points to progress to the next level

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    14,099

    Default

    I have a few missions for DIY stores. if they are similar to the PC world ones they should be fairly easy

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK- wishing for Orlando!
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Did 2 DIY stores today - easier than the PC world ones and more cash!
    A day without Tesco wine, is like a day without sunshine... or maybe I have a problem.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    14,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gavvy View Post
    Did 2 DIY stores today - easier than the PC world ones and more cash!
    A lot easier

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    In yam yam land!
    Posts
    3,112

    Default

    I logged in & had 3 easy ones for Wickes - 7 each - one was really close but by time I decided to go for it, it had disappeared! :-( Lesson learnt - accept mission immediately - then cancel if not possible!
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    I logged in & had 3 easy ones for Wickes - 7 each - one was really close but by time I decided to go for it, it had disappeared! :-( Lesson learnt - accept mission immediately - then cancel if not possible!
    Thanks for that as I saw wickes on mine and now have 24 hours to compete the task.
    This is my first proper mission, do you need to be connected to internet while in Wickes or can you upload later on wifi .

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    14,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    Thanks for that as I saw wickes on mine and now have 24 hours to compete the task.
    This is my first proper mission, do you need to be connected to internet while in Wickes or can you upload later on wifi .
    I haven't had a problem as long as your 3g works you should be fine
    Make sure you take a pic of as much as the shelves as possible.
    And don't forget caps

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Thanks for reply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •