Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 1,401 to 1,408 of 1408

Thread: Watches on Deals - discussion area for watches generally

Quote Originally Posted by 0016hm View Post
    TBH I don't like the look of any of them.

I may just convert to avios and get an apple watch! Shame as I always wanted a rolex!
    I know that exact same feeling. I would have welcomed rolex in every model going, none of the others have the same feeling.

If you get the right one, you could sell and get a rolex. I've known watches to fetch more than 100% re-sale for the right watch, which is better than getting a rolex.

It's that time again - thinking of picking up a watch or 2... any ideas? About £5k total.

Quote Originally Posted by CD627 View Post
    It's that time again - thinking of picking up a watch or 2... any ideas? About £5k total.
    Difficult now, personally would look at Breitling as it is probably the most prestigious one now available.

Also would get one quick, with the amount of restrictions that are now in place, it can only be a matter of time before they restrict the brands that everyone jumps on.

Quote Originally Posted by glyno View Post
    Difficult now, personally would look at Breitling as it is probably the most prestigious one now available.

Also would get one quick, with the amount of restrictions that are now in place, it can only be a matter of time before they restrict the brands that everyone jumps on.
    Probably the Breitling Super heritage range for me but if it's a resale piece then expect 2x at best!

I quite like this one.

http://goldsmiths.co.uk/TAG-Heuer-Au...ch/p/17381253/

A limit on the value will be along at some point.

I think I've asked this before/discussed it - are people able to get Tudors?

Nope or Omega.

If I get a Goldsmiths token using Mrs V's Tesco vouchers, will I be able to use it instore? We have the same surname. What checks do Goldsmiths carry out? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Valueseeker View Post
    If I get a Goldsmiths token using Mrs V's Tesco vouchers, will I be able to use it instore? We have the same surname. What checks do Goldsmiths carry out? Thanks.
    Take your passport, for ID for the free champagne or beer. I havenít been to Goldsmiths for a while but Iíve spent the Mrs tokens without her. Just get the email to show GS and they enter the code in the chip and pin machine. Enjoy!