Thread: 10x Nectar points on fuel at Sainsburys

Default 10x Nectar points on fuel at Sainsburys

http://tinyurl.com/Sainsburysfuelpromo
    Last edited by Dominic; 10th April 2015 at 20:58.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Can I use my Nectar points on fuel at Sainsbury's their new website is pants?

Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    Can I use my Nectar points on fuel at Sainsbury's their new website is pants?
    Yes, but only in the kiosk, not at the pump. Also only if you have used the card in the attached store within the last 12 months, and at least 24 hours before the transaction, otherwise you need to go through a telephone security procedure (not worth it).

Quote Originally Posted by TetrisX View Post
    Yes, but only in the kiosk, not at the pump. Also only if you have used the card in the attached store within the last 12 months, and at least 24 hours before the transaction, otherwise you need to go through a telephone security procedure (not worth it).
    Kiosk is fine, I can go to buy something in-store a day before. Last time I tried to get some vouchers it wasn't my homestore or something so couldn't do it.

Just to clarify as I realise it was a little ambiguous, you can use the points on fuel but only if paying for fuel in the kiosk, so no pay at pump.