Thread: Lloyds cashback

Default Lloyds cashback

Just got a 10% cashback offer on my Lloyds Credit/Debit Card for my next spend at Sainsburys.
    It does not have a maximum limit and is valid one time only until 17th May.

I am not a massive Sainsburys shopper, so any advice on how to maximise would be most appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by sr123 View Post
    Just got a 10% cashback offer on my Lloyds Credit/Debit Card for my next spend at Sainsburys.
    It does not have a maximum limit and is valid one time only until 17th May.

I am not a massive Sainsburys shopper, so any advice on how to maximise would be most appreciated.
    I'd buy gift vouchers for somewhere I do shop and get as much cashback as I could.
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere

Do they have a decent selection in store?
    Their website does not exactly give a massive selection of branded GCs?

If nothing else to buy, Sainsbury's gift cards are likely to qualify. The non-corporate ones have been said to be redeemable against fuel too.

Are you sure there's no limit? That would be unusual!

No limit mentioned, just that its one transaction. But I am not maxing out my credit card just to save 10% on shopping for the next 5 years!

They usually set the maximum at around 200 for the transaction or 20-30 in cashback. So personally I'd probably not exceed that even if it didn't specify a limit in the T&Cs.

I "spent" over 300 and 10% of the total is showing as cashback in my Lloyds account (payable end of May)

Only just seen this thread. I'd have put a few items through the til first to get a spend x save y voucher to use with your big spend. Mine are usually 9 off a 60 shop or similar. If I don't want to spend as much as 60 within the week I buy an item of clothing and then return it.