Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: New Amex offers

Quote Originally Posted by sr123 View Post
    I can't find any Amazon cards at Shell stations - do they sell them?
    Supposed to be only at the garages on motorways sell the larger range inc Amazon.

Cheers. I don't normally stop at those because fuel is so expensive.

Smile

Used the amex £10 back offers at Shell to buy Boots gift cards. Bought 3v with them, and with amex on the £5 back offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lezhjh View Post
    Used the amex £10 back offers at Shell to buy Boots gift cards. Bought 3v with them, and with amex on the £5 back offers.
    Like your style

Lezhjh - any issues at the Boots buying 3Vs with Boots gift cards?

No problem, though I did choose a till manned by a shop assistant who appeared to be not-at-all-trout-like, 12 year old Saturday girl.

I've had issues in the past with argos gift cards purchased from T taking an age to be activated. No problem with Boots cards. They were in the Boots till within an hour of leaving the Shell shelf xx
    Last edited by Lezhjh; 9th May 2015 at 14:32.

Quote Originally Posted by sr123 View Post
    If you are using this one then buy £50 of real shopping and £30 of stamps (maximum you are allowed to buy). Use the £20 off an £80 spend for new shoppers code. Then either use your stamps (I go through millions) or take them to the Post Office to be converted back to money. That way your £50 of shopping cost you only £15 (plus they give you a teatowel for being a new customer)
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere

Quote Originally Posted by Petermo View Post
    If you are using this one then buy £50 of real shopping and £30 of stamps (maximum you are allowed to buy). Use the £20 off an £80 spend for new shoppers code. Then either use your stamps (I go through millions) or take them to the Post Office to be converted back to money. That way your £50 of shopping cost you only £15 (plus they give you a teatowel for being a new customer)
    The post office will take back stamps - ones not bought from them so you have no relevant till receipt - and will give you money in exchange - is this just main post offices ???
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Quote Originally Posted by whisky View Post
    Supposed to be only at the garages on motorways sell the larger range inc Amazon.
    My local shell sells them. They also had boots and next cards. They were hidden away near the back of the shop, the assistant was no help.

Also consider phone tops ups.