Thread: Checkoutsmart New Stores added & new offers

Default Checkoutsmart New Stores added & new offers

EARN IN MORE STORES WITH CHECKOUTSMART - AND WIN AN APPLE WATCH!
    From today, you can earn CheckoutSmart rewards in many more stores….

Download the new version of the CheckoutSmart app and you’ll be able to claim CheckoutSmart rewards from your local shop (Spar, Budgens, Nisa, Londis, One Stop), when you stop for fuel (BP, Shell, Esso) and on the high street (Boots, Superdrug, WH Smith and Wilkinsons).

We’ve added more supermarkets (M&S, Farmfoods, Booths & Netto) plus speciality stores like Bargain Booze and Pets at Home. So there are thousands more places to earn rewards with CheckoutSmart.

To celebrate the launch of our new places to earn, we’re giving you the chance to WIN an Apple Watch! All you need to do is upload a receipt from any of the supported retailers in the next week to be entered into a prize draw. You can enter up to 5 times a day to maximise your chances of winning and the winner will be announced next week.

You'll need to download the latest version of the CheckoutSmart app to take advantage of these new places to earn and to enter the competition so go to the App Store/Google Play now to ensure you don't miss out.

NEW & FREE! Introducing Smirnoff Frozen Pouches, a delicious new drinking sensation from the number 1 spirits brand in the world.

New FREE Birds Eye Stir Your Senses, a delicious selection of world dishes. Gently stir in a pan to experience fabulous colours, aromas and tastes. These have also got a "Try me Free" banner on in Sainsbobs.
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

thank you mosaic
    i got the email but never really read it

Here is hoping that means we might get some fuel offers, like the rare TopCashBack £2 cashback on £10 spend on fuel.

Free Wispa up until midnight on 14th May - got mine today "Here's a secret.....from today you can get a FREE Cadbury Wispa bar from any SPAR store.
    The offer ends tomorrow at midnight so don't be careless; get your FREE Wispa today!" - http://bit.ly/1lr8kFw

Free Birds Eye lightly dusted fillets added again today (Sains) exp 9/6 & free Betty Crocker pancake mix at Asbos exp 7/6

New offer today but only from Morrisons 17/22 Jun - Free Emmi Choco Lait :-)

Free Rockstar energy drink at Boots - but I can't find Boots when I try and claim, anyone done this?

TIA!

Quote Originally Posted by EC23 View Post
    Free Rockstar energy drink at Boots - but I can't find Boots when I try and claim, anyone done this?

TIA!
    Haven't done offer, but had a look on my app & Boots is listed alpabetically after all the big stores ending with Iceland

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    Haven't done offer, but had a look on my app & Boots is listed alpabetically after all the big stores ending with Iceland
    Thanks - I think I have to delete and reload the app for the new stores to appear

Quote Originally Posted by EC23 View Post
    Thanks - I think I have to delete and reload the app for the new stores to appear
    Yeah - it was updated a while back - don't think you need to delete - just update?