Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SUPERCARD by Travelex

scau

Quote Originally Posted by barafear799 View Post
    scau

What is going on on this thread?!
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

super?
    card?
    affiliate?
    user?

I think dom's guess was closer without him actually knowing!!!

Still
    Confused
    As
    Usual

On a separate note actually - do many people on here actually have/use a Supercard?

I am a little bit disappointed that the exchange rates that are applied seem to be 1.5% below what MasterCard use on the same days - effectively making it not much different to the Travelex Globe Cash Passport card that I had previously.

Quote Originally Posted by barafear799 View Post
    On a separate note actually - do many people on here actually have/use a Supercard?

I am a little bit disappointed that the exchange rates that are applied seem to be 1.5% below what MasterCard use on the same days - effectively making it not much different to the Travelex Globe Cash Passport card that I had previously.
    I have one and to be honest I have never compared the actual rates v MasterCard or Amex. The benefit to me is being able to collect points on my IHG card without the FX fee.

If you have a Supercard and a new Curve card and are an established member of this site please PM me

Supercard pilot ended this morning. Real shame as I loved this card and was my main go to card in Barbados when Amex wasn't accepted - the zero charges at ATMs was great! I only used my Curve card once when away and Supercard frankly was much better value.

Hoping the new one comes along soon and not much changes with the offering!

New card is available to order (from last Tuesday). It is a Mastercard this time, and the main change is 2.99% on foreign ATM withdrawals.

Still worth having for me as I can charge to my IHG credit card for anywhere abroad that doesn't take Amex (Lloyds 0%FX).