Thread: anyone cruised to Bilboa?

Default anyone cruised to Bilboa?

We are going with P&O and wanted to know if the shuttle bus will take you to the Guggenheim or just to the city centre and if only to hte city centre how far away is the museum?

TIA
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere

We went Easter 2013. The port is a long way out of town, quite a long shuttle bus trip - if you are on a saver fare I would imagine it would be a chargeable shuttle but I dont know how much.

The shuttle bus drops you in town but the guide points you in the right direction, about a 10 min walk on flat ground so not too bad.

You can use your credit card to pay your entrance fee.

There is also free public wi fi in that area, a bit of a week signal though.

If you enjoy modern art then its a must see
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    We went Easter 2013. The port is a long way out of town, quite a long shuttle bus trip - if you are on a saver fare I would imagine it would be a chargeable shuttle but I dont know how much.

The shuttle bus drops you in town but the guide points you in the right direction, about a 10 min walk on flat ground so not too bad.

You can use your credit card to pay your entrance fee.

There is also free public wi fi in that area, a bit of a week signal though.

If you enjoy modern art then its a must see
    thanks, that's really helpful
    we must live with our enemies as if they might become friends and our friends as if they might become enemies La Bruyere