Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pizza Express special midweek offer

1. Default Pizza Express special midweek offer

Has anyone boosted for this? ?2.00 in vouchers for a pizza mid week. Was going to do a few , but the two reviews on the Clubcard site are awful,- both saying that Pizza Expree wouldn't honour them!
    Anyone used this offer and was it ok?

I've got 3 to use, but not tried yet so hope they are ok. Wouldn't see how they could get away with not honouring them. Think it says all day Tuesday or Wednesday from memory.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 80934 View Post
    I've got 3 to use, but not tried yet so hope they are ok. Wouldn't see how they could get away with not honouring them. Think it says all day Tuesday or Wednesday from memory.
    Thanks. Yes it's Tuesday and Wednesday. We had an issue once with pizza Express. When we came to pay using a voucher, she said that the till didn't recognise the code. Turns out she'd been inputting it incorrectly and that was the problem!
    When I saw the first review, i thought this might be the issue, but then saw the second one saying the same, and it just got me wondering.. hope your codes work ok. Let me know if you get to use them.

4. Default

Just noticed the latest reviews on the Clubcard website are more positive. I've boosted for four. Using tomorrow night after the cinema so hopefully work ok.

5. Default

Used these without issue on Tuesday.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by winebuff View Post
    Used these without issue on Tuesday.
    I've never used boosts for meals but I've found a tastecard pretty handy for pizza express.
    I get lots of emails from pizza express but certain items are always restricted but with a tastecard its 241 on all course sun -thu. The only menu it excludes is the piccolo menu.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Yuff View Post
    I've never used boosts for meals but I've found a tastecard pretty handy for pizza express.
    I get lots of emails from pizza express but certain items are always restricted but with a tastecard its 241 on all course sun -thu. The only menu it excludes is the piccolo menu.
    Yes Tastecard is excellent but there are 4 of us, and the Tastecard only works for 2 people at PE

8. Default

Yes Taste card is excellent, but only works for two people. I've had it in the past, but switched to using Gourmet Society card as it caters for four people plus.

Just noticed this deal is back! Bought a fair few of these last time. Used with Meercat movies on Tues or Wed evening and you have yourself a cheap night out.

10. Default

And long dated expiry, an excellent deal