Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: checkoutsmart

Default checkoutsmart

I;m finding this a bit confusing
    I have joined quidco clicksnap now and downloaded the app
    Next I am joining checkout smart, but are they the same ?, they seem to both be owned by quidco
    (I'm hoping to join in a bit more now I am not working quite as much)
    Last edited by WHITEGUINEAPIG; 26th July 2015 at 18:14.

Yes they are connected but you can claim twice if you buy (or find receipt) twice. Shopitize is good too :-)
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

thank you mosaic
    I think I will put the checkout smart in dhs name I think
    Hopefully I can get it working when I get back, we are still away and it won't work here, so just researching it

I've got Clicksnap, Checkoutsmart, Shopitize & Snap & Save (Topcashback) ac/s for me on my mobile & same for OH on my Hudl - much easier to manage on separate devices :-)
    You can download apps on comp - or on your mobile with Google play :-)

Can you claim twice if you buy the same item on one receipt twice?
    The offer is on the allinson bread and it allows to claim up to 10 times , my local co op has an offer of buy two for £2.00 so could be £1.00 cb.

Yes (in a different way) as you can claim multiple items or multiple of the same item, if the Clicksnap or Checkoutsmart offer is valid for that combination of items, as you could do so by submitting the receipt once and selecting the appropriate qty purchased. What you can't do is submit any receipt more than once, either to Clicksnap or Checkoutsmart or both.

Checkoutsmart have upped their 1p per receipt entered (from loads of shops!) to 5p between 30/7 to 5/8 - valid 10 times - so an extra 50p per account - not a lot - but every little helps :-)

thank you, we'v had a go today at doing this and i managed to enter 3 reciepts 4 times, i'm just doing my own thing as usual lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic View Post
    Checkoutsmart have upped their 1p per receipt entered (from loads of shops!) to 5p between 30/7 to 5/8 - valid 10 times - so an extra 50p per account - not a lot - but every little helps :-)
    When I click on the offer and I submit a receipt it does not show the 5p offer, it just states your entering into the £100 free shopping deal, is the same for everyone.

a new offer
    its at tesco free £2 spend at the cafe, worth a look if your going