Thread: Shoppers Thoughts - how do you get points?

Default Shoppers Thoughts - how do you get points?

Answering the odd survey from Shoppers Thoughts about Tesco and I've got 525 CC points.
    How do I get them? Do I claim them somehow? Do they automatically go to my account?

Quote Originally Posted by xenole View Post
    Answering the odd survey from Shoppers Thoughts about Tesco and I've got 525 CC points.
    How do I get them? Do I claim them somehow? Do they automatically go to my account?
    I thought they automatically went over but noticed quite a few points on my Shopper account. Now I'm not too sure.

They do eventually transfer to clubcard account but running total in shoppers thoughts never reduces just shows total since started.
    You need to check your clubcard points account to see shoppers thoughts points added.

Just checked my CC account and a load of Shoppers' Thoughts point have gone on
    All separate transactions of say 150, 75 and 25 points.

The last few surveys I've done seem to be crediting to my account after a few days.
    Some easy 25-75 pointers at present where I've mentioned a lack of in-store points offers, appreciation for the points coupons some of us got recently, possible removal of a certain favoured gift card and how incentives are more likely to get me into store to spend .

I received a gift card recently on shopperthoughts, went to use the card today but no credit loaded.
    Do you have to do anything yourself to load the card or is it sent loaded?
    I'm not a member anymore so cannot log in to check details.