Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 139 of 139

Thread: HolidayExtras - Am I pushing my luck?

  1. #131

    Default

    15 if you don't pay for the insurance. Well done on getting the desired result

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Another planet half the time!
    Posts
    4,216

    Default

    Just read on another couple of forums that they have now stopped the "free if", and are just changing it to price matching. Real shame, but I can see why as well!

    I haven't had chance to look on the website, but presume they will honour stuff already booked, as I have hotel and lounge in September already confirmed?
    No longer a friend of Tesco. Farewell DTD.

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
    Just read on another couple of forums that they have now stopped the "free if", and are just changing it to price matching. Real shame, but I can see why as well!



    I haven't had chance to look on the website, but presume they will honour stuff already booked, as I have hotel and lounge in September already confirmed?

    Not surprising really, they must be getting hammered on it. Big shame as you say, but all good things come to an end 😔
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

  4. #134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Not surprising really, they must be getting hammered on it. Big shame as you say, but all good things come to an end ��
    Hmmm....maybe I did help too many peeps on here....

  5. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
    Just read on another couple of forums that they have now stopped the "free if", and are just changing it to price matching. Real shame, but I can see why as well!

    I haven't had chance to look on the website, but presume they will honour stuff already booked, as I have hotel and lounge in September already confirmed?
    Which forums?
    I managed to find it on some "Elite" MSE forum - did you see it elsewhere?

    Hotel prices are getting so PRICEY - esp. in UK!!

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Another planet half the time!
    Posts
    4,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barafear799 View Post
    Which forums?
    I managed to find it on some "Elite" MSE forum - did you see it elsewhere?

    Hotel prices are getting so PRICEY - esp. in UK!!
    Yep, saw it on the dibb as well.
    No longer a friend of Tesco. Farewell DTD.

  7. #137

    Default

    dibb?

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barafear799 View Post
    dibb?
    It's a Disney forum just for Orlando I think

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Another planet half the time!
    Posts
    4,216

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoebusher View Post
    It's a Disney forum just for Orlando I think
    Its predominantly a forum about Florida, not just Disney, but does have other sections too. Very useful forum.
    No longer a friend of Tesco. Farewell DTD.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •