Thread: wrong amount on fuel saver voucher

Default wrong amount on fuel saver voucher

Just got home and noticed my fuel voucher is 20p off a litre, not 25p as i had spend 250 on amazon gift cards. Is there now a limit per transaction? i bought 5 x 50 and they all activated and spent fine

"There is no limit to the amount you can spend on gift cards although the maximum discount coupon value is 1 per litre and will be is issued for a 1000 spend on gift cards. For a Gift card spend in excess of 1000 separate transactions to a maximum of 1000 each are required."

Go back to the store.

This used to happen to me loads, especially if the till spat out another voucher of some sort.

Take it straight to customer service and they will either manually add the 5 pence off a litre onto the voucher (using a pen!).

Or as I did, tell them that you won't be filling up at their store, and don't want anyone to write on your voucher. Due to my 100 litre tank, means that they owe me 5 cash.

Simples.

100 litre tank!

Considering how long it took them to actually get the cash signed off, it was the least they could do for me.

When you are stood at a Morrisons customer service desk waiting for a couple of pounds, whilst 2 staff phone head office IT department to be put on hold, you have to wonder if collecting points/MS is really worth doing!

Quote Originally Posted by sr123 View Post
    Considering how long it took them to actually get the cash signed off, it was the least they could do for me.

When you are stood at a Morrisons customer service desk waiting for a couple of pounds, whilst 2 staff phone head office IT department to be put on hold, you have to wonder if collecting points/MS is really worth doing!
    It is, but if you get upset over a couple of quid you probably need a reality check.

There's no point in making yourself "that guy"

Quote Originally Posted by CarlyRaeJepson View Post
    It is, but if you get upset over a couple of quid you probably need a reality check.

There's no point in making yourself "that guy"
    Do you remember a few years ago there were a couple of adverts on TV, someone asks a stranger for a pound in exchange for some change and in the two adverts I saw gave them 99p and 90p respectively. Then it all kicks off!

Sometimes it is not the amount, but the method and the principle.

I can't help myself, I just want is owed to me as per what they advertise!

Plus I would prefer the cash than than the voucher any day of the week..