Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cottages4u ?

1. Default

Wonder if anyone can help me.
    Im looking at exchanging some vouchers for cottages for you and I wondered how long the code is valid for and if its 6 months does the holiday need to be taken in that 6 months or does it just need to be booked before the expiry date.
    Thanks

Hi. Code we are pretty certain was 6 months (doesn't it say on the site?) and then you just need to book it and thus use the voucher within 6 months, the voucher is then used so holiday can be any time as long as booked within 6 months.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

3. Default

Thank you Dom,
    I couldn't see anything on the site stating whether the holiday had to be taken within the six months or just booked.

Default cottages4u ?

We had a bit of a surprise. We found a cottage in Cornwall for March for ?548. ?100 voucher (?30 in CC points) taking it to ?448. We did a Google and found the owners have their own website and it was on there for ?425, although curiously Sat-Sat when Cottages4u show it as Fri-Fri (which must be a logistical nightmare if accepting bookings starting on different days from different sources?!)

We have booked direct with the owners and saved the ?30 in CC vouchers plus ?23 cash.

So quite a tip is to google your chosen cottage and see if you can book direct.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.