Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jersey

Default Jersey

I am looking for some advice on hotels in Jersey if anyone has knowledge please. Hoping to find one that I can use Tesco Boost for.............

Also any tips on where to stay.

navara is offline Official Tesco Quarter End Don't Panic Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 80934 View Post
    I am looking for some advice on hotels in Jersey if anyone has knowledge please. Hoping to find one that I can use Tesco Boost for.............

I will be there next week. I will post a review
    Spend a Little ...Holiday alot.

Great, thank you. Have a lovely time.

I don't think there are any Tesco Boost hotels in Jersey, no Hilton, best western or Mcdonald.

I stayed at the Raddision Blu on the waterfront (St Helier) which was very nice with views out to the castle. I used it as a base to explore the island using a hire car. In fact, Car hire was very cheap from the reception desk (so much so that i needed to double check - and certainly trumped any discount i could get with my loyalty cards)

Raddison also had free parking which saved about 15 per night.

Price is about 100 per night for the room.

Thank you. I've found a Best Western in St. Helier - reviews not too bad and cost quoted for Tesco 875, so this is a possibility.

Not sure if I feel confident to hire a car, but worth looking into.

Thank you. I've found a Best Western in St. Helier - reviews not too bad and cost quoted for Tesco 875, so this is a possibility.

Not sure if I feel confident to hire a car, but worth looking into.
    How many nights is that for please? Seems like a lot. Been to Jersey twice, but didn't realise you could use Tesco vouchers.

7 nights. It's not much more than the same hotel on booking.com, so for Tesco vouchers I thought it ok.

Don't use Booking.Com (assuming you ever book this way). Hotels.com onTopcashback usually offer a higher cashback rate, but in conjunction with cashback you can also collect their rewards, which basically means for 10 nights booked (don't have to be all at once!) you'll earn a free night to the average value of those booked. Whilst not all hotels are redeemable through the rewards scheme, most are, and you can put money to it if say the value is 100 and you want a place that is 120.

It surprises me how few people realise the amazing value offered by Hotels.com and use other sites. It's often more than 10% cashback and the rewards scheme is worth 10% effectively.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

navara is offline Official Tesco Quarter End Don't Panic Guru

Had a great time at the Hotel La Place. Hotel was brilliant,had a complimentary car and driver to take you anywhere you needed to go.Flew with Flybe used Avios as usual.
    Spend a Little ...Holiday alot.

Just had a look & it looks lovely, but prices are a little higher than I was hoping to pay.

Is it a very quiet area?; can you recommend anything to do / see in the vicinity? I will be with my teenage daughter and need to "entertain" her.

Thanks