Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: M&S Sparkle loyalty card

Default M&S Sparkle loyalty card

With thanks to chanchi on HUKD. M&S's new loyalty card Sparkle is giving 10% off food for the first 13 days. Apparently you can pick one up, register it on your phone and then use it within minutes.

It is giving 10% off meal deal even though it isn't supposed to. It's also working when you pay with a gift card, which is useful for those like me who get too-ups through work scheme (7-8% discount) and those doing manufactured spend.

I was given a Sparkle card weeks ago but the T+C's say points are awarded when topping up the card not when using it. No good to those of us getting discounted top-ups elsewhere. But chanchi has posted a receipt which proves otherwise. I wonder if there is scope for double Sparkle points when buying and also when redeeming, again, even though terms indicate otherwise.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Isn't it called sparks, not sparkle!

Aye I think you are right! I assumed Sparkle as in Magic and Sparkle, think the word association just made my mind override what I read!
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Just got back from town. Saved an extra 20% by registering for this card this weekend, so thanks for the heads up Dom. 35% in total saving for me in m&s for a load of chrimbo gifts. Feeling chuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lezhjh View Post
    Just got back from town. Saved an extra 20% by registering for this card this weekend, so thanks for the heads up Dom. 35% in total saving for me in m&s for a load of chrimbo gifts. Feeling chuffed.
    Can you elaborate on the discounts please as HUKD only mentioned 10% off this weekend?

The woman at the till said there was 20% this weekend with the loyalty card. She scanned a voucher kept near the till usually used for friends and family discount. This showed 20% off. I asked if it was for first transaction only and she said no it was until Monday so I bought a load more stuff with 20% off. The other 15% discount I got was from corporate discount.

I think 20% off is a sign bonus for this weekend only. The first offer on the app which you self select is 10% off food and flowers.
    Last edited by Lezhjh; 25th October 2015 at 15:38.

15% corporate discount? Sorry to keep asking, just seems a staggering amount so I'm intrigued! I get 7-8% off gift card top ups for M&S and that's higher than any other scheme I've seen.

Also puzzled by the 20% off (assuming it's food you bought?) as the op on HUKD showed the receipt which showed 10%.

20% off clothing, beauty & homeware is also still running until tomorrow:
    http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=80930

Dom
    Will send PM
    Shouldn't this thread be in loyalty schemes?

Thanks for the updates - we only saved 10% off today. I should have read PTS again before going to the check out!

But also got 6% corporate gift card discount, and didn't really spend a huge amount.