Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M&S Sparkle loyalty card

Not over impressed. Old offers ended over a week ago and now when I try to see what new offers are available it says they will be in touch when they are ready. This has been the case all week.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Dominic, I've had an email from them saying rather than the usual sparks offers, they are having a 3 for 2 'gifting weekend' this weekend. This appears to be for all customers so not sure how this replaces the Sparks loyalty card.

Quote Originally Posted by ashtonsgran View Post
    Dominic, I've had an email from them saying rather than the usual sparks offers, they are having a 3 for 2 'gifting weekend' this weekend. This appears to be for all customers so not sure how this replaces the Sparks loyalty card.

It's a bit pants really. Even if they offered say 5% off festive food and drink or something it would be something.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

20% off the usual departments today (clothing, beauty & home); check your e-mails for online code or printable instore coupon if interested.

Default Combined offers on sparks card

I thought this worth a mention. I had a 5 off when you spend 35 offer on food with my sparks card, in addition I also had a 20% off steak. I carried out an experiment today and was quite happy with the results.

I bought 6 rib eye steaks (6 each but on 3 for 10)
    I bought 6 rump steaks (5 each but on 3 for 10)
    Also a couple of other bits costing 3 to make total spend over 35 after 20% was deducted from steak.

Balance before saving 69.xx
    3 for 10 deduction -26
    20% off steak -8.00
    Spend 35 save 5 -5
    Balance to pay: 30.58