Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: M&S Sparkle loyalty card

  1. #11

    Default

    The 20% is the regular friends and family promotion, now applied automatically to Sparks card holders account but the code will work for non Sparks as before - not valid on food.

    There was also a welcome offer on my Sparks account for some free Percy Pigs and some offer on champagne - I took the pigs, being a cheapskate

    I was also supposed to get 5000 points immediately for being an existing M&S card holder but they are apparently having some technical problems and it might be another couple of weeks.
    Still Waiting

  2. #12

    Default

    Thanks for this Dom - will go now with my m&s gift card given to me and oh for switching currents accounts to them. Struggled at first to find anything in m&s but have found recently quite a few bits of food yellow stickered with 70pc off usually around lunchtime.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    here, there and everywhere
    Posts
    6,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lezhjh View Post
    Dom
    Will send PM
    Shouldn't this thread be in loyalty schemes?
    yes, when our mod gets back from his hols it should be alongside the other loyalty schemes
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    here, there and everywhere
    Posts
    6,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyChain View Post
    The 20% is the regular friends and family promotion, now applied automatically to Sparks card holders account but the code will work for non Sparks as before - not valid on food.

    There was also a welcome offer on my Sparks account for some free Percy Pigs and some offer on champagne - I took the pigs, being a cheapskate

    I was also supposed to get 5000 points immediately for being an existing M&S card holder but they are apparently having some technical problems and it might be another couple of weeks.
    OO I didn't get this offer - the extra 5000 points one, did this come in an email or a mailing?

    I am in the old premier club so I still get the perks from this as well
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    OO I didn't get this offer - the extra 5000 points one, did this come in an email or a mailing?

    I am in the old premier club so I still get the perks from this as well
    It was on the pack/letter that the card came in - mine is just a normal credit card, had it donkeys years
    Still Waiting

  6. #16

    Default

    Gospendits we call nospendits
    Got to call the Sparks loyalty card Sparkle, just for Dom

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    yes, when our mod gets back from his hols it should be alongside the other loyalty schemes
    I'm back ! But I can't work out how to create a new sub forum - sorry. Bear with me !!

  8. #18

    Default

    My 5000 points for a being a cardholder have now been credited

    I seem to get 3 weekly offers now instead of 2 (but current offering is rubbish - 10% of some very specific foods) and early access to sales and new ranges
    Still Waiting

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyChain View Post
    My 5000 points for a being a cardholder have now been credited

    I seem to get 3 weekly offers now instead of 2 (but current offering is rubbish - 10% of some very specific foods) and early access to sales and new ranges
    Where do you see your points please? and what are 5000points worth is it 5.00?
    Whoever had the idea of rebranding snow as joyous and frolicsome, rather than a colder type of rain, was a marketing genius.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonriver View Post
    Where do you see your points please? and what are 5000points worth is it 5.00?
    When you log in to your Sparks account the balance is at the top

    They aren't worth anything as such

    The more you have the more offers and event invites etc you unlock apparently.
    Still Waiting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •