Thread: ?12 off coupons

Default ?12 off coupons

Just received 6x ?12 off ?60 coupons so will try gift cards mixed in with some shopping.

Nice one !

Still no coupons here < again > time to give Mr T the swerve completely I think.
    Away from the numbers

Quote Originally Posted by highlander33 View Post
    Nice one !

Still no coupons here < again > time to give Mr T the swerve completely I think.
    Then you probably won't get any Sainsbury's coupons

Sainsburys is too far away for us ( as is Lidl ) just got Mr T and Mozzers local - so Mozzers it is, even though they have wrecked the match & more scheme.... meat/ fish and fresh produce better there, and prices not bad.
    Away from the numbers

5. Default

What is sainsbury like in regard to taking these money off coupons against the vanilla visa/mastercards ?

I note the T&C says they are excluded (in the same vein as Tesco).

I also note that there is a thread from about a year ago that says the tils reject them when GCs are bought, I assume unless the total non GC purchase is > the required spend.

Is there any more recent experience ?
    Last edited by tangey; 13th March 2016 at 19:44.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tangey View Post
    What is sainsbury like in regard to taking these money off coupons against the vanilla visa/mastercards ?

I note the T&C says they are excluded (in the same vein as Tesco).

I also note that there is a thread from about a year ago that says the tils reject them when GCs are bought, I assume unless the total non GC purchase is > the required spend.

Is there any more recent experience ?
    To answer my own question, denied automatically by the til when the min spend includes some GC component.

Talking

Save the vouchers until double up comes up in a couple of weeks time ~ that's what I am going to do
    Geocaching is an outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uklego View Post
    Save the vouchers until double up comes up in a couple of weeks time ~ that's what I am going to do
    This is a ?9 off wys ?60, and is only valid for a 7 day period.