Thread: Ticket Master Pulled Out

Default Ticket Master Pulled Out

No longer able to exchange points to ticket master. Wonder which company will leave next.

Quote Originally Posted by points View Post
    No longer able to exchange points to ticket master. Wonder which company will leave next.
    Goldsmith's

Anyone ever change up with ticketmaster? a 2x value, no loss as you may as well do boost.

Goldsmiths going would be a real loss though.

I am struggling to know what to do with mine. Liked P&O previously. Now stuck what to save for.

Quote Originally Posted by points View Post
    I am struggling to know what to do with mine. Liked P&O previously. Now stuck what to save for.

Wait for a ?44 printer on double up offering 2500 points? It might not help in the long run but it's a good value in the short term!
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Cant see me getting many points in this quarter, got a small amount of inks to send in, but given up shopping @ Tesco. Wish Aldi would open a store near here, might as well just go for cheap decent quality shopping if the incentive schemes elsewhere are no good - Morrisons match & more, spend ?1000 to get a 5er for instance...but I will still use them over Tesco for the superior meat and fresh fruit/veg.

Apologies for going on a bit of a ramble..
    Away from the numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Wait for a ?44 printer on double up offering 2500 points? It might not help in the long run but it's a good value in the short term!
    Exactly and they sold well.

Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    Exactly and they sold well.

I sold mine easily to colleagues, didn't have to float them in the Bay.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    I sold mine easily to colleagues, didn't have to float them in the Bay.
    Result! I did too and rest went on eBay.