Thread: paypal question

Default paypal question

a question about paypal.

My paypal account has its own email address which I don't use for anything else so all payments in have to go via that address.

is it possible to add other supplementary emails? and if so how?

I am asking because after a very long drawn out discussion with Shopotize (2 emails ignored completely, no response until now, this was from early February so I'd given up weeks ago ) they decided to pay me the missing 50p for the activia yogurts via paypal

but instead of asking for the paypal address they have just assumed it was the same and paid it into the Shopotize email

I think this is going to be the tone of the day, dealing with small annoyances
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Apparently you can;

You can have up to 8 email addresses associated with your PayPal Account. Any of the 8 addresses can be used to accept money.

How to add an email address:
    Click Profile.
    Click My personal info.
    Click Update next to Email.

Yes you can have more than one email linked to an account - i have & it is fine.

thanks for this, that was easy

I am just wondering now if my stray 50p will arrive now the email is associated
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations