Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Filming an Incident in a Supermarket ?

I am not at work now to ask the person themselves. My own personal opinion on this though would be that the right thing was done by filming .There was not a murder going on here.If he would have put his "hands in " to separate these two women he would/could have been wrong there also.

Our local Tesco Extra now makes people queue up in a certain area before they bring out the reduced price items. Its mostly bread, and I have seen one person take a full trolley load.
    I also saw two blokes arguing a few months back over something from the cheap section - before they introduced the queuing system!

Quote Originally Posted by M123 View Post
    I am not at work now to ask the person themselves. My own personal opinion on this though would be that the right thing was done by filming .There was not a murder going on here.If he would have put his "hands in " to separate these two women he would/could have been wrong there also.

So why not just find someone to report it to, or walk away and leave them to it? Two grown adults, not murdering each other. Leave it alone or report it if that bothered.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by sr123 View Post
    Our local Tesco Extra now makes people queue up in a certain area before they bring out the reduced price items. Its mostly bread, and I have seen one person take a full trolley load.
    I also saw two blokes arguing a few months back over something from the cheap section - before they introduced the queuing system!
    Is this Tesco in the UK and not in a communist country?

The world has gone mad. I'm getting a trolley cam.

Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    Is this Tesco in the UK and not in a communist country?

The world has gone mad. I'm getting a trolley cam.
    I literally mean a full trolley load of bread - one of the big trolleys!
    How much bread can a family eat?
    Mind you, it was reduced to about 7 pence a loaf.....errr not that I looked....

I guess if you have a couple of like minded friends with empty chest freezers the job is a goodun.
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Trolley rage is the new road rage lol.

For anyone who missed it, there was a recent newspaper story about an incident like this in Torquay - http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.u...ail/story.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    So why not just find someone to report it to, or walk away and leave them to it? Two grown adults, not murdering each other. Leave it alone or report it if that bothered.
    His wife (camera mans) went to get security

Probably a cafe/sandwich shop. It's still good for 2-3 days minimum past the date.