Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TCB and Hilton

On another forum it has been posted today that TCB are not offering CB anymore on Hilton stays.

They are going downhill quicker and quicker by the day

Hilton is now off all cashback.
    Love Clubcard and Nectar? Visit www.shopperpoints.co.uk for daily deals and news

Hope my outstanding ones are honored

I had to raise support tickets for my last 6 Hilton TCB claims, as they had been sat in Pending for months. As soon as I questioned it they got paid out straight away.

I am in the same boat. I made 3 Hilton bookings in March using TCB so I've got 3 amounts sitting in the pending column for 23 weeks from early March (or early April when I took the stays) so whatever its either 5 or 6 months - make a note on the calender for October then to remind them.

I did contact Hilton as to why they are not on the cashback websites and they said its because most people use the app to get the lowest rate - obviously not

by contrast I had to make a Best Western booking using booking.com which I took on bank holiday Monday and already this is in the pending column and it will only take 17 weeks to pay out but this is looking very favourable already
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Not sure why the payout is/was so slow, Hotels.com is quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by steve1975l View Post
    Not sure why the payout is/was so slow, Hotels.com is quicker.
    yes 17 weeks from April 20th but that feels quite supersonic compared to 23 weeks from Hilton or worse still I've got a Marks one from November 20th which was supposed to pay out within 8 weeks, still waiting 5 months later ...
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

still no pay out from Topcashback for the Hilton bookings back in March - a bit worried now about going over the 6 month mark and it not showing

Has anyone had a Hilton cashback go to paid in the last few months?

Only one of mine has gone posted in last 3 months. I've given up on the other 2 that are left in pending!