Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reward Gateway - Sainsbury's

Default Reward Gateway - Sainsbury's

Maybe of interest to members with access to Reward Gateway portals...

...the discount on Sainsbury's gift cards appears to be increased to 7.5% at the moment.

I can't find this advertised in any of the recent newsletters - not sure how long it's been at this special rate or when it ends!

Many thanks Sarah as I wasn't aware of this either. Unusual for it not to be flagged up in the weekly email!
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Only showing as 5% for me?!
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
    Only showing as 5% for me?!
    That's curious; our portal has just received a minor "relaunch" although it's not much different and definitely still Reward Gateway. Maybe this offer is related to that; there's also a competition to win 10 or 100 M&S gift cards by visiting the "new" portal before 11 July. Not applicable to everyone then?

Looks like you do at least have the 'Launch Promotion' which can give even more valuable savings... I won/received a 10 bonus with my topup, making it 60 for 46.25!

I hadn't a clue what that was TBH!

Default Reward Gateway - Sainsbury's

Does the bonus credit later or does it tell you at the time? I've just topped up our Sainsburys card and it showed the expected amount payable.

I'm glad my employer now offers this benefit as we used to get it with Polos ex employer, and had a friend account through one of her ex colleagues too in case here was cancelled (as it is supposed to be after you leave). I logged on to that section of Reward Gateway to find it is now closed 😔. It was through our council which has seen big leadership changes lately which has overturned many previous decisions.

The bonus appeared in my basket as a separate item LaunchPromotion(tm) 10 credit with 0 cost, so I knew about it before completing payment.

Oh poo - perhaps I should have done multiple small top ups!