Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Till spit and GC

Default Till spit and GC

Can I buy an Amazon gift card and get the extra points off the till spit with it? I want to buy some stuff on AMazon and Tesco doesn't do their gift cards Morris do. I have a voucher for10000 points when I spend 100 would this work on gift cards does anyone know?

Unfortunately you can only try it and find out. Although the front doesn't exclude gift cards (if you have a similar one to me it just says Excludes fuel, kiosk, fireworks, plastic carrier bag charges and delivery charges) but it does also say See T&C's on reverse which contains the generic terms and conditions for coupons which do exclude gift vouchers and gift cards.

You will still be getting a 10p a litre fuel voucher for your 100 Amazon cards so if it works then the 10,000 points are a good bonus on top.

Let us know how you get on!

She took the voucher but don't think it worked. The points aren't showing online🙄The car was on empty so not as bad as receiving nothing

Dont write it off yet, the points from extra points coupons take a couple of days to go on your account.
    Away from the numbers

Thanks I'll let you know

I can't make up my mind if these till spits work or not with Gift Cards!
    I keep magically acquiring lots of points in my M&M account and I can only put it down to using the till spits when buying GCs, as I don't buy enough food there.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowhead View Post
    She took the voucher but don't think it worked. The points aren't showing online🙄The car was on empty so not as bad as receiving nothing
    Points will be added to your account 72 hours of qualifying purchase/delivery
    ^^^

The points were added😀😀

Good result bud.

Will look into doing that myself with gift cards, though we usually get till spits for 3500 or 5000 points for spending 50 or 60, and we cover that with normal food shopping.

Hopefully will get some higher value till spits, or thru post.
    Away from the numbers

I agree, the till spits that state a particular amount of points to be added when you spend X do work with GCs. Whereas the double/triple/quad point till spits don't work with GCs.